REGISTRATION HELP PAGE
Register On-Campus and In-Person!
Visit the Admissions & Records offices in Fountain Hall. Ask for help looking up the correct class, fill out the forms and pay. If there are no lines, should take you 15-20 minutes!
Monday & Thursday: 8am-5pm
Tuesday & Wednesday: 8am-7pm
Friday: Closed until August 24th
FALL 2019 Course Info:
1. Begin by downloading and submitting the necessary forms
2. Instructions are below each picture.
3. This process works best if you use a computer, laptop or tablet and not a mobile phone.
PARKING PERMITS -- are only available online.
Validity changes each semester. When you click on the "Order Parking Permit" button, you'll be given the option to purchase for the current or upcoming semester. You may need to wait to purchase your permit a few weeks before the start of classes.
Note: there is not a link to parking permit purchase on this page.
Get Registration help from Prof. Song (call or text)
Get website help from Lisa by email
Step by Step
Enter CRN -- Fall 2019 MUS M23 CRN 72310
Enter this semester's CRN into the space, and "Save Schedule Changes". Click on "Course Shopping Cart" to search for the correct CRN.
Note: the CRN may change every time you register. You will need to look up the CRN:
1. Click "Course Shopping Cart"
2. Select: Subject = MUS Music; Location = Moorpark College; Hit: Search for Classes
3. Scroll down to: MUS M23 - Moorpark Symphony Orchestra Lab Courses
4. Click the box under "Select", scroll to the bottom and click "Add to Cart"
If you are choosing to purchase a Student ID, Textbooks, and/or want to pay the Student Activities Fee, you will find those options at the bottom of the page.
Click "Student Schedule/Bill" to view and print your receipt.
When you are finished, click eVCCCD Payment button